The New Era of SvR07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The New Era of SvR07

The site of the New Era for SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NE.SvR07-Rich_E

NE.SvR07-Rich_E

About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members) Empty
PostSubject: About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)   About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:42 pm

Hey all, I'm new to NE, so yeah, just bare with me here. I'm a big RAW diva fan and my fav. is Mickie. If you all must know.. I might be RP'ing as Mickie and using Mickie as my character for no CAW matches. I am really good with Divas along with Larissa who may be also joining NE as Trish. We customized Mickie & Trish's move-set to better moves, since they gave the Divas some crappy moves. We have beaten HVY's and SHW's, but we don't usually like to do that unless the person is a fair player, cheap people like to take advantage and pin us one red without a fin... x.x Which has only happened to us like 3 times, but whatever... I'm sure you all are wondering why I like Divas so much and use them, answer is.. I don't know! x.x Yes, I am Mickie in the Role-play thing so just get over it. Lol, I'm glad to be a part of NE and I'm looking foward to working with all of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-BlaZe

NE.SvR07-BlaZe

PostSubject: Re: About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)   About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:37 pm

Hey Sugee I start school this Monday so the tournament has to be after 3:00 (6:00 in ur time)
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Rich_E

NE.SvR07-Rich_E

PostSubject: Re: About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)   About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:39 pm

I'll see if I can make it, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I''ll be back Sunday. I'll try and get on for the tournament. Smile
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Razor-

NE.SvR07-Razor-

PostSubject: Re: About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)   About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 pm

my fave diva would be mickie 2.sry that was kinda random.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)   About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About me and my joining of NE. (Please Read ALL members)
Page 1 of 1