The New Era of SvR07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The New Era of SvR07

The site of the New Era for SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NE.SvR07-Legend (Admin)
Admin
Admin
NE.SvR07-Legend (Admin)

SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Empty
PostSubject: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 pm

SmackDown! goes on the air
Back to top Go down
https://thenewera-svr07.forumotion.com
NE.SvR07-Legend (Admin)
Admin
Admin
NE.SvR07-Legend (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:28 pm

Rock vs Lashley
Sugee Vs AlexGo

J.Morrison vs Mr.Perfect
FearTheSpear vs Akasaki_Itachi

Kurt vs SCSA vs Edge
Spagetti-O vs TwIst vs MX4L-IBD

JBL vs RVD vs Kane
Hero vs Leon vs Jar

SD World Champ toruni

Chris Masters vs Triple H
Bone vs Rod Abreu

DDP vs Jeff Hardy
D-virus vs DR-Santiago

Batista vs Undertaker
Unleashed vs Tha. Phenom

Tony(Goldberg) vs X-pac vs John Cena
Tony vs Cauly's brother vs Fu-Star
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Legend (Admin)
Admin
Admin
NE.SvR07-Legend (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 pm

*Batista just gets done with his match (that he won)

*The Lights turn black in the arena*
*Everyone starts to hear the Undertaker's music*
*Suddenly Undertaker talks from out of nowhere*

The Undertaker: Batista. I have made many people rest in peace.On SmackDown u will be the same. Batista, Rest IN PEACE.

*The Lights cut back on*

Cole: The Undertaker is using mind games on The Animal. But will that be enough to put him away?

JBL: Your damn right it will! Batista is not a Legend like the Undertaker, Batista has not made his mark on his business like the Phenom. I guarantee The Deadman will win!!!!

Cole: Yes Taker has been around more than Batista, but Batista is not a push over.

JBL: Cole, please shut the hell up. You haven't been in that damn ring and wrestled a day in your life. I know what i am talking about. You just sit there and listen!!

*SmackDown goes to a commerical*
Back to top Go down
D-virus

D-virus

PostSubject: The call out   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:53 pm

DDP Entrance goes off

Cole: What the hell is he doing down here

JBL: Shut up Coel the man looks like he has something to say so lets here him

*DDP enters the ring and is handed a mic*

DDP: I'm sick and tired of hear how great jeff hardy is. He's nothing but a dried up has been who should know that he is facing greatness...

Cole: What a jerk he obviously has no respect for jeff hardy.

JBL: Cole the man has a point why should we be hearing how great jeff hardy is when we should be admiring the greatness of DDP

DDP: I'm not waiting for this tournament to start, I'm calling out jeff hardy right now!

*Nothing happens*

DDP: Well i guess i was right you're just a big pussy!.

*Jeff hardy music plays*

*Jeff comes out running down pissed to the ring*

*Jeff hardy and DDP start to punch each other *

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Tony

NE.SvR07-Tony

PostSubject: Debut of Goldberg   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:59 pm

*DDP and Jeff Hardy continue to trade punches at a standoff.*

*Goldberg`s Music hits, as he makes his way down the ramp. The crowd erupts and stands on their feet*

Crowd: Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg!

Cole: Oh my god, it`s Goldberg!

*Goldberg makes his way towards the ring*

JBL: What the hell is he doing here?

*DDP and Jeff Hardy clothesline each other, and they both hit the canvas.*

*Goldberg Enters the ring, looking at both superstars.*

Cole: It`s looks like hes going to spear Diamond Dallas Page!

JBL: We know these two superstars had rivalries dating back to WCW.

*Goldberg prepares to deliver the Spear*

*Goldberg Darts across the ring, and spears . . . . . . Jeff Hardy!*

Cole: Jeff Hardy just got run over!

*DDP makes his way to his feet, then looks at the fallen Jeff Hardy*

*As Jeff Hardy makes his way to his feet, DDP delivers a Diamond Cutter*

JBL: Diamond cutter!

*DDP and Goldberg laugh as they embrace in a hug, then raise their arms in triumph*

*DDP and Golberg exit up the ramp, leaving Jeff Hardy laying alone and battered in the middle of the ring*
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1651920176
NE.SvR07-Toxic

NE.SvR07-Toxic

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:33 am

*Next Smack-Down Has Begun With Jeff Hardy's Theme*

*Everybody is Surprised Tht Jeff hardy is Still Alive After Las SD*

*Jeff Hady Makes Hes Way To The Ring Pissed Off n A Little Injured And Asks For A MIcrophone*

-Crowd Yelling: Hardy! Hardy!! Hardy!!!...

-Cole: Damn JBL Hes Back N Looks A Little Angry!!

-JBL: I Cant Believe Hes Still Alive After The Beat Up He Reseived From DDP n Goldberg.....Lets RollBack n Watch The Big Mess From Last SD

*Everybodys Watching The Video*

*Jeff Hardy Starts Talking*

Jeff Hardy: Well, I Guess DDP n Goldberg Are Celebrating Cuz Of The Thing From Last friday.....Everyones Asking if im feeling good right now n my answer is Yes, but im not happy with tht Faggot Goldberg...it looks like DDP is giving him kisses for help...

*Goldberg interrupts*
-Hey, Hey, Hey, Watch Ur Mouth
-everyone in this arena knows im better than u n i can beat you anytime, anywhere n whenever you want

Jeff Hardy: U Sure?

Goldberg: Yeah Im damn Sure!!!!

Jeff Hardy: U Want a piece of me??

Goldberg: Yeah Mad

Jeff Hardy: So Lets Fight A Ladder Match Right Here, Right Now in This Very Arena!!!!!

*Goldberg stays shocked n Jeff Hardys Song Starts Playing*

*Smack-Down!!Goes To Comercial..*

SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) JeffHardyKeepUpSig

SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) ThSwanton-1SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Mania12SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) JeffHardy

Ayo Add Me On MSN/Myspace

-----> elpaya59@hotmail.com <-------->www.myspace.com/kingsta14<----------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingsta14
NE.SvR07-Tony

NE.SvR07-Tony

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:27 am

*Goldberg is frantically walking around backstage, looking for DDP*

Goldberg: DDP!

*Goldberg Enters room after room, but DDP is nowhere to be seen.*

*Goldberg look behind another door, but finds no one.*

Goldberg: DDP man, where are you?

*Goldberg looks behind another door.*

*Jeff Hardy comes out from behind the door and hits Goldberg with a steel chair, leaving him bleeding, motionless on the ground.*

*Jeff Hardy leaves, still wielding the steel chair, looking for DDP*
Back to top Go down
D-virus

D-virus

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 am

*Camera goes packstage to parking lot* *

*DDP exits his firebrid and walk backstage*

*DDP knows jeff hardys looking for him so hes carry his trusty lead pipe*

*DDP glances over as we walk backstage and sees Batista and walk towards him*

DDP: Batista! Have you seen Goldberg? I need to talk to him!.

Batista: He's in you're looker room waiting for you.

DDP: Thanks.

*walks away towards his looker room*

*DDP walks in and see Goldberg siting on a chair facing him *

Goldberg: Where were you yesterday? Jeff hardy bashed me in the head with a chair! *points to the to the cut on his head*

DDP: You want revenge on Jeff Hardy?

Goldberg: You damn right i want revenge!

DDP: I wasn't there because I'm smarter then Jeff Hardy. See I've allied myself with the most dangerous man in Wrestling history! We have crushed his morales and he's not even sure of his surroundings! That means Jeff Hardy's now the prey.

*Goldberg grins*

DDP: Yeah thats right my friend, you help me I'll help you in your little ladder match that Jeff stupidly challenged you to!

Goldberg: Alright but this time stay around after the match, because I don't like getting jumped with a chair.

DDP: *sighs* Goldberg I don't think anybody likes getting jumped with a chair.

*DDP & Goldberg leave their locker room and go on the hunt for jeff hardy*

*DDP walks around the corner and sees jeff hardy talking to Cole backstage. DDP turns his back behind a corner and motions Goldberg to come up*

*DDP whispers something in Goldberg's ear and Goldberg grins again*

Jeff hardy: You know Cole, I think Goldberg and DDP are the biggest fucking idiots. If they think they can stop me there out of their fucking minds! I mean look what i did to Goldberg, I smashed him with a chair and made him bleed all over the place! Thats why you don't fuck with a Hardy.

Goldberg (Yelling): Hey tough guy! You think you're that great? Huh I'll kick your ass this time you don't have a chair!

*Jeff hardy turns around*

*BAMM!.......DDP hits him in the back with the lead pipe, knocking down Jeff Hardy. DDP and Goldberg start stomping on him.*

*Goldberg picks up Jeff Hardy and turns him to face DDP*

*DDP Diamond cutters Jeff onto the concrete. Jeff's bleeding from the impact*

*DDP and Goldberg lean into his face*

DDP: So you think you're hot shit eh? Well you just got your ass kicked!*

Goldberg: And as for our ladder match. . . . . You're Next!

DDP: Bang!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-virus

D-virus

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:59 am

*New smackdown airs*

*DDP walks out with a mic this is not gona take long infact all im saying is heres a present for jeff hatdy points to titantron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZIqr2K7-g
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Toxic

NE.SvR07-Toxic

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:09 am

*Smack-Down Comes Back From Comercials n We See Jeff Hardy Backstage Preparing for a match he got against chris masters*

*Chris Masters Goes To Jeff's Locker Room n Wishes Good Luck For Jeff Hardy*

Jeff Hardy; Thanks You Too

*Then Jeff Hardys Music Sounds*

*Jeff Hardy Makes His Way to the ring n DDP n Goldberg start Jumping him n bring him to the ring so tht goldberg could do his signature move, Spear*

*DDP Diamond Cutters Him n lays down n goldberg is preparing his spear n CHRIS MASTERS HITS HIM FROM BEHIND N APPLIES THE MASTERLOCK ON HIM!!!!*

*DDP tries to help goldberg but Jeff hardy turns him around n hit him with a Twist Of Fate then he climbs the ropes n prepares his Swantom Bomb....the crowd got up on his feet n Jeff Hardy Swantoms Bomb DDP!!*

*Jeff Hardy n Chris Masters Gave A Hug to each other n start celebrating*

M.Chole: Jeff Hardy Never Backs Down JBL Very Happy !!

JBL: Mad What Do u mean cole, he knows he cant compete with Goldberg n DDP

Cole: Well, i think he can cuz he found a new friend

JBL: hey cole, i think this was a plan since the beggining cuz y saw jeff hardy smiling when he was making hes way to the ring

Cole: im with u on tht one, Jeff Hardy is Smart JBL

JBL: Ya Right!

Teddy Long: Hey Playas i Got A New idea 4 All of u..Goldberg n Jeff Hardy are gonna start their ladder match, folowing by a Submission Match Between Masters n DDP....n This Summaslam, it will be...Jeff Hardy...tagging up with Chris Masters*Crowd Yells* against DDP n Goldberg in A Ladder Tornado Tag....Good Luck Playa's

*Jeff n Chris Smile Twisted Evil *
SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) JeffHardyKeepUpSig

SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) ThSwanton-1SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Mania12SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) JeffHardy

Ayo Add Me On MSN/Myspace

elpaya59@hotmail.com / www.myspace.com/kingsta14
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingsta14
NE.SvR07-Tony

NE.SvR07-Tony

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:45 am

*Goldberg and DDP are backstage making their way to Teddy Longs Office*

*Goldberg and DDP barge in on Teddys office*

Goldberg: What the hell do you think your doing? Putting us in a ladder match with Jeff Hardy and Chris Masters!?!?

DDP: We don't deserve this!

Teddy Long: There's nothin I can do playas, I've already made the match, the fans are expecting it.

Goldberg: This is Bulls**t, absolute Bulls**t!

DDP: I'll tell ya the fans can also expect an ass kicking, and Jeff Hardy can expect a shorter career come Summerslam!

*Goldberg grins*

Goldberg: Thats if Jeff and Masters make it to Summerslam.

*Goldberg and DDP leave Teddys Office*
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Tony

NE.SvR07-Tony

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:35 pm

Cole: Well JBL New Smack-Down! Has Started!

JBL: That's right Cole, let me just remind u what happened last week, and why were in this situation tonight. (Jeff Hardys Challenge on DDP and Goldberg is played on the titantron)

Cole: Today is the Day JBL!!!

*Goldberg's Song Plays, as we makes his way to the ring*

Cole: Here he is JBL, it's Goldberg.

JBL: I think these guys don't have time to waste Cole!!!

*DDP's music plays, as pyrotechnics hit the stage. DDP is nowhere to be seen*

*Jeff and Chris make their way to the ring,*

Cole: Where The Hell is DDP JBL?

JBL: I don't know, but I can sure as hell say that i know Goldberg is gonna get his ass whipped by these two athletes.

Cole: I'm with you on that one JBL! *Bell Sounds and the match starts*

*Goldberg almost wins the match but Jeff n Masters team-working was too good for him*

*Goldberg goes backstage right after the match n goes to DDPs Room, findong a letter:*

Hi! Very Happy its your "friend" Diamond Dallas Page. I just wrote u this letter to remind you that I took the night off...

PS: Good Luck in your match!!

-DDP*

*Goldberg goes running outside the arena, and sees DDP's limo and breaks out the front window. He sees DDP messing with Maria inside the limo*

Goldberg: What the Hell?

DDP: Let me explain

*Goldberg drags DDP out of his limo, as Maria screams*

Goldberg: I swear to god I'm going to kill you!

DDP(terrified): Stop!

*Goldberg throws DDP against the Garage Door, and pummels him to the ground*

*Goldberg drags DDP up on to the rear window of the limo*

*Goldberg Jack Hammers DDP through the rear window, leaving him bloody, but still moving in agony*

*Goldberg props DDP up against the Garage Door, and delivers a spear. Slamming DDP into the metal door*

*Goldberg stands up DDP, leaning him up against the door a second time.*

Goldberg: DDP, YOU'RE NEXT!

*Goldberg runs towards DDP, and Delivers a second spear. Breaking the Garage door and causing both superstars to tumble outside.*

Maria: Oh my god, somebody get some help!

*Goldberg stumbles to his feet, looks at DDP and grins. Then walks into his own limo and drives off*

*paramedics arrive, aiding DDP onto a stretcher. DDP has a neck brace, as well as blood trickling from mouth. *
Back to top Go down
D-virus

D-virus

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:22 pm

*New smackdown eras*

(JBL) folks were here to tell you some horriable news DDP has been seriously injuried and can't wrestle from this point on

(cole) Yes thats right partner the actions DDP suffered by the hands of goldberg where great and he may not be able to wrestle again.

* Teddy longs music plays *

(Teddy) Now im here under great consern over our tournament for the wold heavweight championchip we have one vancant spot now that DDP has been taken out and it's my role to fill that spot for the greatness of this tournament i want no freebies here no one gets ahead without fighting and in that case let me introduce the new replacement for DDP and for now on the smackdown roster

*teddy points to titantron*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2IWUEhOTRI
Back to top Go down
D-virus

D-virus

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:16 pm

*Goldberg music plays *

*Goldberg waits in the ring for jeff hardy*

*Jeff hardy music plays*

*Jeff hardy faces goldberg toe to toe*

*the bell rings and the match begins*

*They start trading back fists*

*Goldberg pushes jeff away with is massive power and jeff fly's to other side of ring in a daze*

*but in the force of the push goldberg used on jeff hardy he throw him into the ref*

*the ref gets tosses outa ring knocked out*

*jeff rolls outa the ring and grabes a chair and rolls back into the ring *

*goldberg lungs at him with a closeline but jeff ducks under it and levels goldberg in the head with a chair*

*jeff picks up goldberg and throws him into the turnbuckle then sets up the chair unfolding it to the siting position and runs and puts one foot on the chair and dives off at a flying lung at goldberg*

*goldberg scouts the move and catchs jeff in his arms and drops him on his head*

*Jeff is knocked out*

*goldberg sets him up for the jackhammer and hits it destroying the already knocked out jeff hardy *

*goldberg does not pin but sets up for the spear and waits for jeff whos trying to get up*

*Then outa nowwhere Brock lesnar runs from outa the crowed and runs behind goldberg*

*Lesnar grabs goldberg from behind and turns him around and picks him up onto his shoulders *

*lesnar carries goldberg over to the already unfolded chair and F5 goldberg onto the chair*

*The chair collapse onto goldbergs ribes crushing the them*

*Brock lesnar then picks up jeff hardy limped body and dropses it on to goldberg the ref struggles to get back into the ring and starts the count 1....2......3....*

*The ref calls for the bell and the ring announcer calls*

(ring annoucer) The winer of the match Jeff hardy!!!

*jeff rolls out the ring as the reff raise his hand*

*brock enters the ring again and F5 goldberg one last time *

*Lesnar's music plays as he looks down at the destroyed goldberg*
(
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-SaVage-

NE.SvR07-SaVage-

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:47 am

Teddy long comes out

* tonight were going have another first round match of the world title tournament
and its going feature the highest paid athelete in SD ... John Morrison vs the mystery opponent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClGm_ESFHCM

*Shakes teddys hand*

Morrison: Teddy, Now that you got the Shaman of Sexy here, things are going to change.. and your smart man teddy Putting the Friday night delight in the tournament after i breeze through this tournament and become champion...... I will have finally made believers out of all of you

Teddy: U know somthin playa, im glad your happy to be with SD

JBL(commentaor): The A-Show Haha

Teddy: and your mystery opponent is a man who is on a rampage destroying goldberg lastweek!

*Morrison Oh Really whos that*

*crowds going nuts*

Teddy: ur opponent is Brock Lesnar! and u know somthin playa , the match begins in now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6_qCkVfbk

match ends with Brock lesnar dominating Morrison with 3 F-5's and finishing him with the stretch muffler
(Brock was 1 yelow . John 3 red)

*Michael Cole backstage
getting word on Morrison*

Michael Cole: Morrison! Morrison! i want know about ur loss to brock lesnar and that you said you would breeze through it

Morrison: turns around knocks cole down and unleashes furry of punches and funaki and other wrestlers come and save cole from John.. and escort him to his limo
Back to top Go down
D-virus

D-virus

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 pm

*lesnar music plays*

*lesnar makes his way to the ring*

(JBL) he comes the unstopable force the raw power of Brock lesnar!

(cole) This man makes me sick after what he did to goldberg and after that shamful display against john morrison

(JBL) He made a example outa them he want the world to know he the best!

(cole) the best jerk you mean

*lesnar grabs a mic*

(lesnar) I want my championship i want my fame and nothing is gona stand in my way iv beaten them all golberg, the rock, john morrison, batista,big show, they have all come to realize that when you get in the ring with me it's death!

(lesnar)but seriously putting me against a 2 time chump like morrison he was hardly worth my F5 so i made him tap out like a little bitch using my brcok lock wich im gona make everyone feel in this tournament cuz as a certain faggot who wears his pants half way below his ass and thinks he in a gang The champ is here!. The champ is here to stay though
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Tony

NE.SvR07-Tony

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:14 am

*Goldberg's music plays*

Crowd: Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg!

Cole: Oh my god JBL! It's Goldberg!

*Goldberg makes his way towards the ring, bandaged up and steel chair in hand.*

JBL: And he's got a chair.

Cole: Well, Brock was the first one to use the chair on Goldberg.

*Goldberg runs towards the ring.*

*Goldberg tosses the chair to Lesnar, Lesnar is surprised and confused*

*Goldberg spears Lesnar, leaving him motionless on the canvas.*

*Goldberg sets up the chair, and calls for the Jackhammer.*

*Goldberg lifts Lesnar into the air, positioning him over the chair.*

Cole: Don't do it Goldberg!

*Jeff Hardy runs in from over the barricade, and kicks Goldberg, than delivers the Twist of Fate, on the steel chair.*

*Jeff Helps Lesnar out of the ring, Lesnar makes his way down the ramp, holding his ribs.*

*Goldberg slowly gets up, holding his head, pointing at Jeff Hardy.*

JBL: That man just took a Twist of Fate on solid steel! How is he moving!

*Goldberg is handed a mic,*

Goldberg: Jeff Hardy! Come Unforgiven, YOU'RE NEXT!

*Goldberg's music plays.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)   SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SmackDown Roleplay (SmackDown SD World Champ tourney)
Page 1 of 1