The New Era of SvR07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The New Era of SvR07

The site of the New Era for SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)

Go down 
+6
N.E.SvR07-jar
NE.SvR07-Teneur-
Dustin(Spag-0)
NE.SvR07-Itachi
NE.SvR07-BlaZe
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Empty
PostSubject: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 am

Rock vs Lashley
Sugee Vs AlexGo

J.Morrison vs Mr.Perfect
FearTheSpear vs Akasaki_Itachi

Kurt vs SCSA vs Edge
Spagetti-O vs TwIst vs MX4L-IBD

JBL vs RVD vs Kane
Hero vs Leon vs Jar

SD World Champ toruni

Chris Masters vs Triple H
Bone vs Rod Abreu

DDP vs Jeff Hardy
D-virus vs DR-Santiago

Batista vs Undertaker
Unleashed vs Tha. Phenom

Tony(Goldberg) vs X-pac vs John Cena
Tony vs Cauly's brother vs Fu-Star

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:40 am

Raw opens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU8EmLeciR8

The Rock picks up a mic... Finally THe Rock has come back ... backk.. where are we again?
*crowd boos loud*

The Rock is here to talk about his opponent in the tournament, Bobby lashley
*chuckles*
Bobby lashley lol thats who vince pairs The Rock with, The most electrifyying man in sports & entertainment vs Bobby Lashley the overgrown E.T.
with all seriousness lashley..

the Rock has all day and he tell u what y dont u bring ur candyass to the peoples ring and go 1 on 1 with the GReat 1.. JUST BRING IT BITCH!

*Jr: My god the rock is calling out lashley
King: will lashley even come out to ring
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-BlaZe

NE.SvR07-BlaZe

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 pm

(Lashley's song plays)

J.R.: Oh here we go, he's not wasting anytime getting down to the ring.

(Lashley enters ring)

J.R.: Can u feel the tension between these two great athletes?!

Lashley doesn't even pick up a mic & is ready to fight The Rock right here & right now
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Mr.Pefect is lifting weights n getting back in shape to face his opponent at summerslam ,John Morrison
Mr. Perfect: " I will show a young punk like Morrison y im the master of suplexes"

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:25 pm

The Rock and Lashley start trading fists back and forth
lashley knocks down the rock
and runs into the corner for a setup into a spear
the rock turns around and dodges out of harms way
and walks back up the ramp mumbling SUmmerslam

Jr: The rock might have bit off more than he can chew
king: no JR, if i know the ROck the mind games have just started

-commercial-
Back to top Go down
Dustin(Spag-0)

Dustin(Spag-0)

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:29 pm

Todd: Chavo I just wanted your thoughts on losing the Cruiserweight championship.

Chavo: Plain and simple. I WAS CHEATED OUT OF IT BY A B*****D!!

Todd: Any Ideas on what the future will hold for yourself on Smackdown?

Chavo: You bring up a good question Todd, and with it ill answer it like this, *looks into camera..* Make sure to watch Raw this week and also Summerslam..

* Walks to a limo, whislting the "Moving on up" Theme song from the Jeffersons" Wink

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-BlaZe

NE.SvR07-BlaZe

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Todd: (catches up with Lashley) Lashley I just wanted to get your thoughts about your match at SummerSlam with The Rock & what just happened in the ring.

Lashley: Well, if The Rock just wants to run his mouth saying he can beat me, he has another thing coming to him & as far as tonight goes, at SummerSlam, he wont even have a chance to run away.
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Teneur-

NE.SvR07-Teneur-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:32 am

-John Morrison is walkin around backstage..Stops and looks into Mr.Perfects locker room and watchs him struggle his last rep.-

-Laughs- "To beat an A-Lister..Such as myself..You're gonna have to do more than two reps old man...I'll see you at Summerslam....O..And don't break your hip on your way..Save that part for me.."

-Morrison leaves laughing-
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:35 pm

The Rock makes his way down to the ring

fianlly the rock has comeback to Pitsburg

tomaro is the big night lashley,
i bet ur focused and pumped
but lastnight i was at colarado
and i met sum1 that knows u

*shows a video of the rock visting lashleys house* Rockbottoms lashley dad*

lol ha lashley i know ur not here tonight because ur in aid of ur dad
i faced every1 beat every1 even my greatest rival stone cold steve austin at wrestlemania
so what makes u think ur any different
but just to prepare u for
tomaro, The Rock has brought u a gift

points at tiantron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBczP6VlnLk&mode=related&search=

*goes to comercial*
Back to top Go down
N.E.SvR07-jar

N.E.SvR07-jar

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:05 pm

Jerry Lawer:Now tell me JR what your opinion about the match between JBL-KANE and RVD
JR:I can bet my oaklahoma ass thats gonna be one heck of a match
Jerry Lawer: Youre right JR i can tell thats gonna be a really good match
JBL goes to the ring saying that he the wrestling god its gonna beat everyone
the*
RVD theme
RVD: W8 a min there dude u forgat that im the WHOLE DAMM SHOW im R V D
JBL:yeah right hits rvd
then:KABOOM KANES INTRO
RVD RUNS
Jerry Lawer:OMG JR this is gonna be good
JBL hits KANE but he chokes him then RVD with a chair trying to hit him HE misses KANE chokes both and BOOM CHOKESLAM both of them
JR: the big red machine seems furious jerry i cant w8 for the match
Jerry Lawer: I just hope no one gets hurt
JR: i hope u right king but idk whats gonna happen with that monster of kane he just destroyed them with that chokeslam idk if we having that fite
Jerry Lawer: i thin u right JR things got heat up

Raw goes to a comercial break**anouncing WM dvds
Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Kane
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-BlaZe

NE.SvR07-BlaZe

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:06 am

J.R.: Now we're going to c the condition of Lashley's father & talk to Lashley via satellite

(Lashley shown on the titantron via satellite)

J.R.: Now Lashley, u must be on a roller coaster of emotions about what happened to your dad at the hands of The Rock & tomorrow is the match everybody has been waiting for, Bobby Lashley vs The Rock, now how is your father?

Lashley: Well J.R., my father is a tough man & he will recover sooner than anyone will predict. Now yes this may be the biggest match of my career facing The Rock but what has happened lately, I've kinda had a change of mind. Dont get me wrong I still want this match to happen but I dont want to face the cowardly Rock that he is today, I want to face The Rock that has been making his mark in the WWE like no other superstar.

King: Lashley, what do you mean by cowardly?

Lashley: Well you've seen The Rock's actions last few weeks. He runs his mouth & runs from fights, he comes to my house & takes advantage of my old man. Its real simple, Rock, I know ur watching this, you run your mouth saying you beat everyone in this business, that you beat Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania, but tomorrow night, will be different from all your other matches because you will get a beating of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-IBD

NE.SvR07-IBD

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 pm

edge the RATED R superstar is in hes locker room with lita precelebrating the victory that he will have in the triple treath vs stone cold steve austin and chavo guerrero
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:22 am

Mr perfect getting interview after his Win over Morrison in the WWE championship Tournament

Todd Grishim: Im here with Mr.Perfect, what a great match between you and morrison
congratulations on ur win, how u feeling

Mr.Perfect: I showed that young punk that i still got it
, and i feel better than ever

Todd Grishim:: now that you advanced to next round your opponent..

Rock interupts

Rock: woah woah woah woah woah woah.. woah.. WOAH WOAH! are you done running your mouth now, because FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO TORONTO! Your out here running your mouth about young punks, you aint nothing until u beat the ROCK

crowd ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY

the question is do u think u can beat the rock?

Mr Perfect: Wel..
---- IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!*

*crowd CHEERS*

The only thing that matters is that the rock is going take that white lace boots of yours.. yeah the ones with lil black strings,.. and hes gonaaa shove them straight up ur candyasss

Once you mess with The Rock, you mess with the People

Anytime you mess with the Rock you will here (*smells up*)

*ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY*

look at you with your stupid look
*oh im so stupid. im confused* (in chinese voice)*

Pretty much the rock is saying , whereever you are in this planet u will here
this..

*rocky rocky rocky*

and chant yours..

*UR AN ASSHOLE* *UR AN ASSHOLE * UR AN ASSHOLE*

*Mr. Perfect pissed off face*
rocks music hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKAV3vzBk1M

--- woah woah cut the rocks music
to pump up the crowd for the rocks next match vs this assshole and to end this electrifying moment...........

IF YAAAA SMEEELLLALALA.. WHAT THE ROCK ISSSSS... Coooookin!
*The rock song continues where it lefts off*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKAV3vzBk1M
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Teneur-

NE.SvR07-Teneur-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:24 pm

-Morrison is seen storming around backstage-

Morrison- A ROPEBREAK!?!?! WHO PAID THAT RIGGED REF!?..Look Mr.NoBody..We all know you can't beat me fairly.But why pay the ref? The only dam break that was in that match was your neck when I slammed it off the mat you bag of dust!..

And for The Rock..Walkin around here running his mouth off going on how he's the greatest..He's the peoples champ...Who cares if you're the peoples champ...It just proves that the only people that idolize you are a bunch of red necks with the parents that are brother and sister

-Crowd boos wildly-

Most electricfying man in sports entertaiment?..You kidding me..Not only do you look like a beach whale in the ring but in your movies...B LIST!!! Movies might I add..You look like some cardboard cut out..And Rock..You wanna flash your little video showing your pathetic career highlight video of beating up drunks and VKM ass kissers? Here's a REAL..True..A-list recap...Of my Career..Because I am..John Morrison..And I am..The new face of the WWE..And I will be...You're new WWE Champion..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMb52BnwOrw

-Morrison leaves...And bumps into Todd G.-

Morrison - What the hell are you looking at dork?

Todd G. - A man that can't beat Perfection

Morrision - AAAAHAHAHAAHA...We all saw the video..His feet weren't on the ropes..But you're a funny guy aren't you?

Todd G. - Yea..I guess..I try to be at.....

-Morrision knocks Todd G. out with a right haymaker and throws him into the Summerslam interview set.-
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

NE.SvR07-Sug3e-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 am

*Raw airs*

*Rock theme song airs*
*crowd supporting the rock after clean dominating victory of lashley and good sportmanship Rock showed at end of the match by shaking hands with Lashley*

The rock walks down the ramp with a smile and gets a huge ovation for his victory on lashley

Rock asks for a mic and goes to center of the ring

*Finallly the ROck has come back to.. Chicago!*

Lastnight on SummerSlam
*The Rock has won his qualifying match
but also Mr. Perfect has won which means Mr. Perfect is going 2 go 1 on 1 with the Great One next week. so Kurt..

*john morrison music interupts*

John: Rock you aint nothin!

*Rock..*clears throat * whoo in the blue hell are you?

John: Im..

*Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOU ARE!
*crowd laughs*

King: ha!

Rock: The Rock knows who you are.. ... your the guy that everyone thinks that absoloutely sucks!
The Rock seen ur little video, jumping around like if u have a firecracker up ur candyass!
THe Rock will never .. and The Rock means NEver be impressed by you. And Every single Rock fan watches your match, stop, pauses & takes a look.. and they all say this.. " im going take a leak , THIS GUY SUCKS!"

Rocky chants all over the arena

John: funny rock, but well see who sucks when im come down there and kick your ass

Rock* flips over mic* JUST BRING IT BITCH! *drops mic*

*Morrison runs towad the ring*
*the rock gets upper hand with continuos smacks on MOrrison*
Morrison slapped out the ring and holds his jaw while talking crap on way back to ramp

-Crowd chanting ROcky Rocky

* Rock picks the mic back up
IF YA SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK>> IS COOKIN!

*goes to comercial
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-BlaZe

NE.SvR07-BlaZe

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:39 pm

Todd: Here I am with one half of the new tag team champions, Bobby Lashley. Now Lashley, congratulations on getting the world tag team championships with your partner, Chavo Guerrero. I know after SummerSlam, after your loss you weren't very happy but since getting the tag team championships this must've cheered u up.

Lashley: Well Todd, at SummerSlam, after I lost to The Rock, I didn't think I would get another title opportunity so soon but it just shows that anything can happen in this business, and my partner, Chavo Guerrero, is someone I can count on and he'll have my back and I'll have his.

Todd: Well thank you for taking your time & talking with me & good luck on defending your championships in the future.

(Lashley walks away with a smile)
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Teneur-

NE.SvR07-Teneur-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:07 pm

-Morrison is seen walking backstage after being embarrassed by The Rock-

Morrison: Who the hell does he think he is?..He wants to try and embarrass me out there?...I mean..I'm John Morrison dammit! I'm the TRUE most electrifying man in sports entertainment...And he wants to do that to m......

-Morrison spots The Rocks locker room and grabs a steel chair-

Morrison:....-Chuckles And Walks Into The Rocks Locker Room..The Rock Is Seen Facing The Other Way Doing His Warm-Ups For His Match Tonight- Special Delivery..

Rock:...?...What's it say jabroni..The Rock doesn't remember ordering anything.. I got stuff to do.

Morrison: Uhh,,Well actually it says.."A True A-List Ass Whooping"...

-The Rock begins to turn around but Morrison is already charging with the chair and hits him in the side of the head with the chair and begins stomping on him while he's on the ground-

Morrison: You think you can do that to me Rock? HUH!?

-Kicks The Rock in the head..Then picks up The Rock and drags him from his locker room through the backstage area-

Morrison: He's not so great now huh? Yea. He's not the "Great One" Now Is he? IS HE!?

JR: My God King! I think John Morrison has finally lost it..We need secruty back there!!

King: You're right JR..I'm actually scared for The Rock myself..Morrison is a loose cannon...First he just barely got elimanated from the WWE Championship tournament but then gets embarrassed by The Rock..Someone really needs to get help..

-Morrison smashs The Rocks head off of the interview setup for RAW. And picks The Rock back up..The Rock is bleeding from the forehead..Morrison then drags The Rock to the entrance ramp and kicks him down the ramp and meets him at the end and continues the assault on the ringside area before rolling him in the ring...Morrison picks up The Rock in the middle of the ring and delivers a corkscrew neckbreaker..

-Crowd is going nutz with boos and "Asshole" chants.-

-Morrison then goes to The Rocks head...Kicks his arms to his side..Takes his shirt off and throws it to the crowd...Swings his arms side to side..Runs to one end of the ring bounces off the ropes jumps over The Rock and does the same with the other side gets back to The Rock..Raises his leg and swings it over towards JR and The King..And Lays down the Peoples Elbow on The Rock and stands up and starts laughing while looking down at The Rock..Then rolls down under the ropes and leaves up the entrance way..Gets to the curtain..Looks up at the titan tron and laughs..Then turns around and takes a "Snapshot" like photo with his fingers and then walks through the curtain laughing..As EMTs Rush by to aid The Rock--
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07KnIgHt

NE.SvR07KnIgHt

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:23 pm

King: What a match J.R.!

J.R.: Indeed King, I've never seen something this intense

King: Of course J.R.! no one can overtop this match with Bobby Lashley Vs. Rob Van Dam.

King: Oh my gosh! The Dominator by Bobby Lashley! And hes going for the spear!!

J.R.: He's not gonna get up from that King.

King: You got that right J.R.! Oh my Gosh! The Spear! and he's going for the pin!

J.R.: Oh my god look, Sabu just came up from under the ring! and hes got his chair!

King: Oh my god!, Sabu just hit him with that chair!

J.R.: And here it comes by RVD, The Five Star Frog Splash!

Referee: ONE, TWO THREE, * Bell Rings *

J.R.: What a outcome King! and listen to these fans! they are furious!

King: Indeed J.R., but I doubt this is the end.
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:09 pm

Kane and Edge are with the general maneger of raw discosing how they are been having bad matches on raw,,,
edge says IM the Rated R superstar i deserve cause im the whole show
kane.. hey punk watch your mouth i want some toĦĦĦ

GM: says ok hold on guys
Jerry Lawer: damm jr this is gonna be good
GM: ummmmmm(thinking)
Edge: I demand an answer

GM: ok u guys... i have it u to are tagging againts the Tag team champions tonite
Edge:WTFĦĦĦ
Kane:Laughing
Jerry lawer:OMg JR this is gonna be really good
JR: i bet my ass it will be good
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Teneur-

NE.SvR07-Teneur-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:52 pm

-Raw Airs-

-John Morrisons music hits. The crowd instantly boos as J.r and The King recap what Morrison did to The Rock last week..Morrison enters the ring and recives a mic-

-Crowd Boos Loudly And Chant "Rocky Rocky Rocky"-

Morrison: Chant all you want..He's not coming..Not after what I did..Lets take a look shall we.

-Recap of the assault-

Morrison: -Chuckles- It gets better everytime I see it...Now many people have asked me "Why would you do that to The Rock?..He never did anything to you." Or I've even had people yell that I'm a no body..Yet they're the ones paying to see me..I'm not paying to see them..Or they say I'm a sick and disgusting human being for what I did to The Rock..But really I was defending my Palace of Wisdom..As you all know..I AM..The Shaman of Sexy..And The Rock has been banging at the doors of my Palace of Wisdom..Thinking he is better than me..So I just had to show him exactly..Who sits apon the throne at the Palace of Wisdom..The Shaman of Sexy..John Morrison...But for The Rock..He better pray that he's all healed up for September 6th..Or else he won't be alive leaving the building..And I know many of you thought I'd say "Or else he won't walk out"..But wether The Rock is 100% ready or not..He's not gonna walk out of that arena..So Rock..When we have our Lumberjack match...

-All superstars from both Smackdown and Raw empty out of the back and surround the ring-

Morrison: You better...

-The Rocks music hits..The crowd goes NUTZ!!!..The superstars start looking around the arena as the lights dim John Morrison is also looking around with no expression on his face..The Rocks music continues to play but no sign of The Rock-

Morrison: -As The Rocks Music Still Plays- Just as I thought...The Rock no shows..I don't blame him..I wouldn't want to confront The Shaman Of Sexy Eith...

-The Rock steps out on stage with a steel chair in hand..And a very serious look on his face.-

-Crowd gives a HUGE pop-

The Rock: John Morrison..You want to jump The Rock from behind with a steel chair like a TRUE Candy-Ass?..The Rock understands..The Rock has been jumped many times in his career...But never like that..So come Unforgiven..When you go..ONE...ON ONE..With the GREAT ONE!!..You and ALL the OTHER jabronis surrounding that ring in our Lumberjack match..Will find out why..You Never..And The Rock means NEVER..Piss The Rock off..

-The Rock then drops the mic and runs towards the ring with the steel chair. As The Rock reachs the ring all the heels of the WWE (The heels of Ne.SvR like Lesner and what not Wink ) meet The Rock and try to attack him but The Rock beats them all with the steel chair and begins to enter the ring..But as he enters the ring Morrison jumps out..But as Morrison jumps out Mr.Perfect meets him with rights..Morrison and Perfect begin exchaning rights back and forth as Lesner from Smackdown! tries to jump The Rock from behind but The Rock sees it coming and hits him with the steel chair..But Lesner doesn't go down..The Rock then throws the chair down and hits him with the Rockbottom and then sets him up for the Peoples Elbow..Gets his arms to his side..Bounces off both ropes..And delivers the Peoples Elbow as Morrison escpaes through the crowd after Sabu gave him a hand by jumping Mr.Perfect from behind.-

-The Rock then grabs a mic-

The Rock:........If You Smelllllalalalalalelllll!!!...What The Rock...Is,,Cooking!!!

-Raw goes to commercial with all WWE superstars brawling on the floor and The Rock standing in the ring looking at Morrison while Morrison walks away through the crowd pointing to The Rock saying "Unforgiven Rock...Unforgiven.."
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-LiannA-

NE.SvR07-LiannA-

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:36 pm

Candice is backstage talking to vince that she will be the next womens champion Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NE.SvR07-Flash

NE.SvR07-Flash

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:34 pm

Before Raw comes back from break the arean goes dark except for the titantron. The sold out arena directs their attention to the screen as it informs everyone that.....Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Th959780862_m superstar John Cena will be making his debut this month on MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

King- Wow! John Cena is coming to Raw J.R.! With stars like him coming to Raw, we'll forever be the A show!!!!

J.R.- That's right King, this John Cena is a tough kid and if he is as good as I hear, he will be a #1 contender for the WWE title in no time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)   Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw Roleplay (Raw WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT)
Page 1 of 1